The Smiles for Survivors™ Foundation selects qualified breast cancer patients and survivors to undergo necessary dental procedures.
If you are a breast cancer patient or know someone who may be in need of dental treatment, please apply here.
Smiles for Survivors Program Checklist:
- Diagnosed with Breast Cancer AND undergone Chemotherapy Treatment
- Completed Application form (click here to download)
- Reference Letter from friend or family member
- Photo prior to diagnosis
- Current photo
- Medical clearance form from treating physician
- Personal statement detailing your story (250 words) or nomination letter
- Proof of Nevada Residency and Citizenship